ArchLabs Linux is an Arch-based distro, influenced and inspired by the look and feel of BunsenLabs with the intermediate to advanced user in mind.
With the rolling release cycle of Arch Linux new packages are available immediately, making upgrades a thing of the past.
Highlights of ArchLabs Linux:
- Minimal desktop environment
- Easy installation using AL-Installer (ALI)
- Based on Arch Linux.
- Minimal themes.
- Available WM/DM’s include Openbox, i3wm, Bspwm, dwm, and others, install these from the ArchLabs Installer.
- Freely switch between panels and docks with ease.
- Conky & Tint2 available where necessary.
- ArchLabs Dark Openbox & GTK3/2 theme is set as the default theme
- The custom ArchLabs Iconset is the default icon theme
- ArchLabs Applications and scripts are included
- Keyboard driven
The ArchLabs ISO does not include a live environment. You are straight into the console. The installer is launched from there.
2019.01 is our latest release.
See ArchLabs in action:
In the meantime, download a copy, install and see for yourself…