ArchLabs Linux is an Arch Linux based distro, heavily influenced and inspired by the look and feel of BunsenLabs.
As we are based on Arch Linux rather than Debian as BusenLabs are, there are bound to be subtle differences between Bunsen and ArchLabs but there are a lot of similarities too.
Arch Linux is a rolling distro, so is ArchLabs. You will get regular updates from ArchLabs.
Highlights of ArchLabs Linux:
- Minimal desktop environment
- Easy installation using AL-Installer (ALI)
- Based on Arch Linux.
- Only a few basic apps pre-installed.
- Minimal themes
- Welcome Script to ease installing additional applications Window and Desktop Managers
- Available WM/DM’s include Openbox, i3wm, Bspwm, dwm, and Awesome
- Freely switch between panels and docks with ease
- Return of favourites Conky & Tint2
- ArchLabs Dark Openbox & GTK3/2 theme is set as the default theme
- The custom ArchLabs Iconset is the default icon theme
- ArchLabs Applications and scripts are included
- Default Applications: Thunar, Termite, Geany, Firefox, Audacious, MPV, Skippy-XD for window management
- Keyboard driven
2018.12 is our latest release.
See ArchLabs in action:
In the meantime, download a copy, install and see for yourself…
Visit us at: